Designed for safe collection and containment of trace chemotherapy waste including needles, syringes, IVs, empty or partially empty vials, as well as gloves and gowns. The EPA defines "trace" amounts of waste as containing no more than 3% by weight of the original contents.
- Gasketed lids and absorbent spill pads provide leak resistance.
- Available in three sizes.
- Clearly labeled with chemotherapy warnings.
- Multilingual labeling ensures user safety.
- Note: Chemotherapy containers must be incinerated.