The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) was enacted by the EPA in 1976 to regulate the disposal of solid hazardous chemical wastes. Bemis RCRA Hazardous Waste Containers were designed to meet the EPA requirements for disposal of P, U and D-listed chemicals. Designed for use in pharmacies and nursing stations, these containers are black and contain special RCRA labeling to distinguish from other waste containers.
- Gasketed lids and absorbent pads provide leak resistance.
- Available in three sizes.
- Nestable to save space and reduce shipping costs.
- NOT for Sharps.
- Multilingual labeling ensures user safety.
- Note: RCRA waste must be incinerated by a federally permitted hazardous waste incinerator.