8-Gallon Chemotherapy Container
208 004/208 040
Height: 15 7/8"
Length: 16 1/2"
Width: 11 13/16"
Features & Benefits
- Designed for safe collection and containment of trace chemotherapy waste including needles, syringes, IVs, empty or partially empty vials, as well as gloves and gowns
- Hinged lid accommodates large items
- Separate round opening accepts small items
- Gasketed lids and absorbent spill pads provide leak resistance
- Clearly labeled with cytotoxic chemotherapy warnings and biohazard symbols
- Nestable to save space
- Molded-in handles for easy lifting and transport
- Uses cart #430 for mobility