8-Gallon Non-Hazardous Pharmaceutical Container
Height: 15 7/8"
Length: 16 1/2"
Width: 11 13/16"
Features & Benefits
- Designed for the disposal of expired or unused nonhazardous pharmaceuticals such as antibiotics, IVs, pills, etc.
- Ideal for use in pharmacies, nursing stations and med carts
- Blue color and special labeling easily distinguishes from other disposal containers
- Hinged lid accommodates large items
- Separate round opening accepts small items
- Gasketed lids and absorbent pads provide leak resistance
- Nestable to save space
- Molded-in handles for easy lifting and transport
- Uses cart #430 for mobility